GREEN IS GOOD

No, I'm not talking about Al Gore and the enviorenmental idiots, ( I can't even spell that), I'm talking about the green light we get at the Mexican border to proceed or get checked by customs. This time of year we bring lots of things to Mexico to give out for Christmas to the kids and we need that green light to avoid any problems. Last week I took a lot of lumber across also for the two houses we will build after Christmas. I save a few bucks and the wood is better, besides, I bought two really nice doors from Mcoys Supply and I needed to make up the difference. Paint is going to be an issue again, because most of the paint we got at the beginning of the year was bad. Pray for a willing supplier here to donate paint to our ministry. We spent Friday taking empty propane tanks for people and getting them filled. I watch for people cooking outside on open fires and that's a clue that that don't have cooking gas. They were all very happy when I brought their full tanks back. We got another sponsor for a propane tank heater PTL. My brother Bill said he would cover the $100.00 cost to keep a family warm, so thanks Burn. A fun filled white elephant gift night last night, we laughed until we cried at some of the gifts, and then I opened my big mouth and said I would take any gifts nobody wanted to Mexico, I got most of them.

No comments: