I HATE THE TECH AGE !!!!!

Last Thursday we took our computer to a company that was going to backup our data, clean junk out and re-install our data, and poof, everything was gone. All ouR data, our mailing and supporters info, personal files, everything gone. I knew I should have done everything on a leger in my own handwriting, just like I do with all of our ministry expenses. I hate computers, and don't trust them, IT IS THE BEAST OF REVELATION. On the good side of life, we bought the materials for the water tower and Scott and Tom drove down from Austin and we welded it all together on Sunday on site and we hope to attatch the tank and stand it up this week along with another tank and tower that have been donated by the Reynosa water company. It's in another colonia and we'll have to dissasemble it and truck it over to the colonia, rent a crane to stand it and the other one up on the same day. Roy and Rebecca are back and they brought us our 12,000 watt propane generator to power our house in Mx , if we ever build it, otherwise we might hook it up at our house on this side and if a hurricane ever wipes out power, we'll have back up.

No comments: