FOREVER GOD IS FAITHFULL

I love it when God just shows up, don't you? Yesterday our friends Alice and Eldon from the U. P. of Michigan came over. After they and their friends in Michigan read our blog about our need to buy the fuel to transport another load of donated beans from Warner Farms in South Dakota, they presented us with a check for $1700.00 towards the $2000.00 needed to make the run. Alice said that another check was coming to make up the difference. All from someone reading our blogsite! I often think I put all this stuff on the blog and it goes mostly unnoticed, but why should I doubt Gods ability to get the message out. Anyhow, I leave here on Friday with Alan and Lynnea, as they head home to Chicago, they will drop me off in Waco Texas and Rick Caywood and I will two man it up to South Dakota in His semi truck and trailer. It seems God has it all worked out huh? Joe has 30,000 lbs of pinto beans, 6,000 lbs of black beans, and as much corn as we can fill out the truck with to reach the max weight for the rig. I'm down to 20 bags of beans in the warehouse, and they will be gone before I get back. We are making great progress on our addition to the Ministry Center in Mx. and I was right, yesterdays rafter cuts and angles, had us all scratching our heads and deciphering. We gotter done though and now I need to find the same kind of roofing panels so they all match. We are still trying to get Alan and Lynnea to stay, like, forever and help us help the poor, so pray for them as they make this decision. Alan doesn't want to leave until he beats me at golf and todays attempt fell short again, and after we work all day tomorrow on the house in Mx, he'll try again Thursday. Should I let him win? Sorry no photos, Paula is having a hard time getting them to load.

No comments: