RING THAT SCHOOL BELL, ALMOST

Well, we're getting closer to opening the trade school. Roy and Rebecca made it back from Alabama and after a few days of letting them get caught up, Roy and I went and bought that brand new Bobcat welder we had been looking at yesterday. It sure is pretty and it should power everything we need power to as well as weld anything that needs welding. I'll get a photo on the blog when Paula returns from San Antonio Sunday after a women's conference there. The older generator/welder that Brad Hunt gave me in August is now running as well, thanks to a man named Moses that came and fixed it yesterday and today, a few hundred dollars in parts and she runs great. One cool day this past Monday and now the heat is back on. 97 today and yesterday. We got some much needed planting done over in Mx. A friend gave us several banana trees a while back and Eleazar built Paula a nice planter box in front of the house. Several Pastors have been coming for food lately, so our trips to Mexico have been fewer as of late. I loaded up 240 buckets of the corn that we received last week and took them to Valley Baptist Retreat Center where a man named Rick Hall is the director and we have many mutual friends from many years ago. They give out a lot of food there as well and those 240 buckets of corn were designated for them and I was happy to deliver them. A sad day in the world of finances, I had to pay the penalty and taxes on my withdrawl of my 401K in 2011 that we needed to buy our place in San Juan Ouchhhh. I had pretty much forgot about it until the accountant called the other day. So I pay a penalty to get my money to feed the hungry, sounds like I just put myself in a position to be blessed by my Father in heaven.

No comments: