GOD ALWAYS GETS THE GLORY IN ALL THAT WE DO

It's not often, that my thoughts are Gods thoughts, but it seems to me that when I think about blessing as many people as we possibly can, God does something awesome. A few days ago, I had it on my heart to send as many pounds of beans as I possibly could down to flood ravaged areas of Mexico. I was thinking 6 or 8 thousand pounds. Four huge bags filled with life saving beans. I didn't know how to go about getting that much food across the border, but the needs are huge after the two storms met in Central Mexico and devastated bridges, homes and roads. Well yesterday, two Pastors came and shared their hearts about taking beans to the affected areas, and they had the means to get it there. Within two hours, about seven thousand pounds of beans and about twelve hundred pounds of rice were out of our door and heading south. Now the Mexican Government is having a hard time reaching the stranded people, but I'm putting my bets on God to get it done. Alan and I were in awe as to how fast God put those thoughts into a reality. Today Ron and Lupita  from our church in Texas joined us for the monthly food hand out in Mx. As usual, it was a great time of preaching the Gospel, and meeting needs. 185 families came and as we walked among the people in line, every one got a Gospel tract, a smile and a handshake. Pastor David shared a message about loving your neighbor, his wife Luzmar led us all in a few worship songs, and then Paula and I were able to share a bit about God blessing generosity and keeping blessings from selfish people.  We are so ever grateful for people that choose to support this ministry and I pray that everyone looks at it the way we look at ministering to the poor   WE DON'T HAVE TOO, WE GET TOO. A new perspective on our life here, and I'm always reminded of the fact that we don't have to do this, we get to. We got all of the electric components across the border in one trip whew! If we had been checked, who knows what would of happened? Gods Favor that's what!! Scott Mcdonald is coming this week to install the whole system for us. As is always the case, Alan and Lynnea are a huge help to us. The language barrier is an issue, but people understand the language of Love and they both express that very well.

No comments: