HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY GIVE THANKS ON ALL OCCASIONS

Give thanks in all circumstances, that's what the bible says to do. Some times I want to say, " yea sure thanks a lot Lord" in a sarcastic whoa is me type of attitude. But if we know that God is working all things together for good to those that love God and are called according to His and I repeat His purpose than I have to say THANKS LORD! Thanks for everything, my wife, my kids, my family, my friends, your goodness, your healing power, your favor, your love, your provision, your faithfulness, your salvation, your awesomeness, your majesty. Thanks for the opportunities you give us to serve you, thanks for the ministry you allow us to partake in, thanks for faithful supporters that allow us to do what we do, thanks for the Holy Spirit that guides us, thanks for your word, thanks for the food that fills our warehouse that feeds the poor,  thanks for the house that you provided for us to live in, thanks for the cold weather, thanks for the sunshine, and yes Lord thanks for the trials you bring our way to test our faith so that we would become more dependent upon you!!! So with all of that said and that is for sure a short list of the things I am thankful for, try doing what I just did and type out some things you are thankful for and E- Mail them to me and lets' encourage one another to be more thankful. Paula and I are getting ready to head back home, with a short stop on the way in OK to help the One Family One Purpose team build a house. GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING     LOVE BRUCE AND PAULA

No comments: