A HUGE GOD BLESS YOU TO DR. CLARK AND ALL THAT SUPPORT OUR WORK IN MX.

Our first dental clinic was a huge success and a huge blessing. Fifty patients in two days kept the doc pretty busy and we want to thank him for his service to the " least of these", our friends in Reynosa. Yesterday we also had our monthly food outreach and 195 families were represented. The Gospel was preached, people were prayed for and the 250 children that came each got a bag full of gifts and a juice box for the "Day of the Child which is actually on April 30th. Another great week in paradise!!
   I know I said we were so done with building houses after a 4 month stretch of non stop building, so we bought a home yesterday from a family that moved away and gave it to two single moms that are sisters and between them they have 9 children. I know what you are thinking and I often think the same way, why do they keep having children? I don't know the answer to that, but I do know that Jesus doesn't condemn them either. He loves them as much as he loves you and me and hung on the cross at Calvary for them, so I have to remind myself that I'm not there to judge them, but to help then any way we can, and through that act of worship, they might come to know Jesus. So we have to do some work on the house, and build them a bathroom, but all in all it is a good home. They were living in one of the houses we built 4 or 5 years ago with 9 other people, so 20 people living in one small house made their decision to move an easy one.
    We are planning on leaving here on May 7th to attend my cousins wedding in the Chgo area on the 10th of May, ( also my birthday) and will be around for a few weeks, attend one more wedding on the 30th of May and then possibly head to Kentucky to help World Mission Builders build a church there. We will be hosting a pizza party at Moraine Valley Church in Palos Heights, as we usually do when we are in town. We will confirm the churches availability for the 1st of June right after the church service and Sunday School classes, so probably a 12:30 or 1:00 start time. Stay Tuned and Thanks for praying for us and faithfully supporting us.

No comments: