GETTIN READY FOR THE ROAD TRIP

It's so hard to get ready to leave for a month. Stop the mail, check, line up people to water the flowers and cut the grass-check- bank-check-call several ministries that depend on us for food and tell em to come and stock up- check-gather up all the papers for last years taxes-check- Cohibas- check-wash the R. V and trailer -check-drop my only suit at the dry cleaners-check. Run Run Run spend time with the Lord today? OUCH!!!!!! Well I watched T. D. Jakes and Joyce Meyer. Did I spend time with my God? Not really. I listened to T.D and Joyce doesn't that count? A    NO! Facebook- check- E-mail-check-Blog- check-search for a golf resort in Indiana-check We sure are a busy people aren't we God? Sorry, I'll start tomorrow better than today. Love Bruce

No comments: