SPURRING ONE ANOTHER ON TOWARDS GOOD WORKS

    My greatest conversations in this life are with those that share the same gifts as me. When you come in contact with people, even though it is quite rare, with the gifts of giving and serving we feed off of each others stories about how God is using their gifts to bless others. We dedicated Henry and Saraies house yesterday that took them from a literal pit, to the little palace. The funds came from a brother with the gift of giving. He gave us a donation to help our ministry and we gave Henry and Saraie and their two kids a home. Him and His wife also put up most of the money and bought a widow and her 11 children a 15 passenger van just because I had told him about her and the tragic death of her husband. I didn't ask him to help her, GIVERS HEAR FROM GOD , AND DO WHAT GOD TELLS THEM, SELFISH PEOPLE ASK, ' WHAT ABOUT ME , WHAT ABOUT ME???!!! When a giver, gives to another giver, that gives it to a poor family, I think I can state with a matter of fact, that God is glorified. So when I talk about the need to give to those in need, I'm not looking for donations to our ministry, I'm looking for God to raise up people that don't give a rip about themselves and their own needs, but look for a way for God to funnel money through them for the benefit of others.
    While we dedicated the house and shared the Gospel with the family and their neighbors, The Holy Spirit started moving in the hearts of those in attendance. Jorge lives next door and with tears in his eyes said that he accepted Christ a few years back, but never saw any change in his life. After the dedication he rode back with us to pick up a bike that we offered him, to get to work. While there Paula and I shared about the need to spend time in Gods presence and His word and I guaranteed him that he would change as he renewed his mind with the Truth of Gods Word. We prayed and sealed the deal for him, and look forward to watching him grow. He asked us to pray for him everyday and we comitted to that, and we would ask you to pray for Jorge as well.
 So another great week in our lives, capped off by Jorges' desire to follow Jesus. We rarely got home before dark all week, so today we'll stay home and get caught up on things. Our partners with the Power Ministry are coming tomorrow to visit us on their scout out trip this week, seeking various projects to keep over two hundred men busy for three weeks next January. I told them we didn't have any "real" pressing needs, but if they need something to do, I'll find a a project for them.
    I haven't even mentioned the fact that since the beginning of the Shemitah Year Sept 25th, We have Ebola in the U.S., the stock market has dropped 1000 points, Isis is kickin our ass in Iraq, and our Government is totally clueless as to what the hell is happening, AS IS THE CHURCH FOR THAT MATTER. I have ten copies of the Mystery of the Shemitah and I will send you a copy if you ask me for one.   BE BLESSED
 

No comments: