BEHOLD I TELL YOU A MYSTERY, WE ALL SHALL NOT SLEEP

    I don't know if just me, but I think about the Rapture almost every day. I think about the time frame of the Lord calling us up and out of here. How much more can a Holy God take of a stiff necked and rebellious people, scoffing and cursing and rejecting everything and anything that is good and comes from God? It's almost depressing when you look at it all. and yet my hope is in Christ and Christ alone. People don't want to hear about preparing for the Kingdom to come, because we're comfortable with the kingdom of this world, and all it has for our flesh. So I'll just keep on keeping on, and do what God has called us to do. HELP THE POOR. We're wanting to get started building, but it's pretty hot over there. Carmelo, Johnny and Zach built a few homes while we were gone.
    Tomorrow we have our monthly food and Gospel give away. we haven't had one since the end of May, when we gave everyone a double portion knowing we would be gone. We spent a couple of days in Mexico this week and Paula has had two sewing classes this week(those girls just can't get enough). We are looking forward to seeing everyone, and l look forward to playing a few tunes with David and Luzma. I still don't know what I'll share with the people, but I'm sure God will give me something, He always does.
    Today was yard work day and boy was it hot. 102 I think but the humidity was only 40% or so, not too muggy. Six weeks without Paula trimming and cleaning, It needed it and looks much better. But like the ole saying goes, THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME. Thanks for all the prayers while we traveled, and thanks for the donations that have been given for a few special projects we would like to do this summer, like installing another two miles of water lines, and then fixing the road, and putting in more electricity, to name a few.

No comments: