ANOTHER CRAZY INSTRUCTION FROM GOD, BLESSINGS TO FOLLOW

    So were getting the R.V. packed up and tying up a few final things around here, We have our trip planned out. We were going to take my smallest trailer to load up some electrical supplies getting donated and a few doors while up in Chicago and on the return trip home. A text from missionaries now living in the Chicago area, with a need for a vehicle. God told me what to do, but I wanted confirmation from God telling Paula the exact same thing, so I wrote down the instruction God gave me and put the time on it as well, stuck in a drawer, and told Paula to ask God what He had instructed us to do. The next morning she was sharing a cup of coffee with a friend and I asked her what God had said to her? Be specific I said. She said that God had instructed us to give the truck we don't use much anymore to the family in need, and we needed to haul it up there behind the R.V. with our 20 foot flatbed. I ran to the room where I had written the instruction down the night before and asked her to read it aloud for our friend to hear as well. Tears flowed as Paula read the note. It was exactly what God had instructed me to write the night before. Now the enemy has been working double time to steal the blessing, we have second guessed the Lord, made a few excuses, I took the truck to my mechanic to have the heat fixed and the noise in the rear end fixed and told him I needed it back yesterday afternoon so we could leave. It didn't get fixed and the bill is going to be several hundred dollars, Paula had some health issues yesterday, nothing seemed to go right after we committed to follow Gods instruction. I don't even know if the truck will fit on the trailer, but I'm sure if God gave us such a specific instruction, It will fit!!!!  So pray for us as we travel, the overall length of the R.V. and trailer is almost 60 feet, I'm going to feel like the old truckin days.

No comments: