THE BUGS, THE BEDS AND THE BAD IMPLANT

   Last week I got a call from someone who wanted to donate some "fortified rice". It was fortified alright, with cockroaches and bugs in the packages. I was appalled at the condition of the boxes, covered in dead cockroaches and fecies . They assured me the food inside the bags was good. NOT!!! Today I had to spend the day loading it all up and picking up the boxes I had already given to a couple of ministries. I hauled it all up to a rancher that had some pigs. They were happy to get the extra food. So the question is, What the heck were these people thinking? Jesus must be pleased with their sacrifice to feed the poor. Whatever you have done to the least of these, you've done it unto me, Jesus said that not me! So these well to do people just gave Jesus pig food!                                                                            On a whole much happier note, Carmelo and I took several new beds over to the house we built several weeks ago.  We were planning on taking them Thursday,  but they took up a lot of space in the Community Center.  The family was overwhelmed with the gift. They said the house we built was enough, but we serve a God who always provides MORE THAN JUST ENOUGH. We're going to have a dedication celebration tomorrow at 3pm and I'm sure we'll take some food and other gifts to the family of 12.                                            Just wanted to let people know that I have to have the surgically implanted thing in my eye removed next month. They are haulting the clinical trial  I am participating in. The injection of the medicine is working better. Bummer, another operation on my eye. I did improve a lot with last month's injection,  so Praise the Lord for that.                 THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS AND SUPPORT,  WE CAN'T DO IT WITHOUT YOU

No comments: