WE ARE SO VERY VERY GRATEFUL

   Tonight as I sit at the computer, tired and ready for bed, I'm entering the months donations into our data base before I make copies of the checks for the Home Office and then deposit them. I want you to know, that as I enter the donations I think about you and pray for you. I think it's one of the best times of the month. Not because of the money, but because you care enough and believe enough in what we do to entrust us with a portion of your finances. I'm really quite humbled by it every month. We are all Gods workmanship, created in Christ to do the work that God himself prepared in advance for us to do, that we should walk in it. Ephesians 2 vs 10. You all are so valuable to the Kingdom and His work and I just wanted to thank you for what you do. Were co-laborer's in Christ and were storing up treasure in Heaven together. What an honor and a privilege we all have. We only get this one chance on Earth to serve Him.
    Tomorrow we go to Mexico early to help The Rohi Foundation give out school supplies to the kids at the schools across the canal. We had several hundred bags to give out, but Cory took them all up to Austin and really filled them up with a lot more supplies. The schools are doing well, but need more space. I looked into the empty classrooms today and saw wall to wall desks where the kids come to learn. The class rooms are packed and were going to do something about it. Maybe the Power Ministry will help? Maybe all the groups coming at the beginning of the year will help, instead of building houses, we'll build a future for the kids? Maybe after we finish Melody Orphanage, I'll build them?
   The past week was busy, even though Paula was sick. She still held her sewing classes, Sergio, Jaime' and I hooked up electricity in the bathrooms for lights, a water heater, and a possible Jacuzzi, just kidding. We also ran 220 wire for another mini split A/C unit in the Community Center, them ladies sure make it hot in there with all those sewing machines running, and one unit is not enough. Last night we went to David and Luzmas for an Independence Day celebration. we didn't stay very long, but the food and fellowship was great.

No comments: