GIVING THANKS IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES

We are so blessed to have so many generous people in our lives. The last few days, the Net Menders Ministry has been installing the tile in the Community Center in Mexico. It's not easy laying tile. Yesterday Jaime and Macedonia came and helped, along with the guys from the Colonia. They will probably finish today, and we can grout tomorrow.
This afternoon I go to the eye doctor again for a laser procedure to seal the leaking vessels in my eye. If successful, I won't have to get injections any more. I receive the gift of healing by whatever means God uses. I have to stay out of sunlight for 5 days or I will get a severe burn. The weather forecast is for cloudy and chance of rain for the next 5 days. GOD KNOWS AND CARES
We have 3 foundations ready to be built on, and 2 more to pour next week. The guys in the colonia will build one next week, We thought we had a group the 13th, but I think they are not coming, so we'll build that one as well. Sunset Presbyterian Church from Portland Oregon is coming at the end of the month as well as a Family from our home church, and we're looking forward to that week.
So Thank you Lord for everything you do, thank you for allowing us to do what we do,thank you for your provision,thank you for my wife, thank you for your goodness,thank you for my kids, my Granddaughter, my house, my vehicles, my church family, our supporters,our prayer partners, but most of All Lord, THANK YOU FOR LOVING AND SETTING ME FREE!!!!!

No comments: