ANOTHER GREAT WEEK

  Last week, we cut and painted the wood for the house next to the Community Center. The foundation has been there over a year. Power Ministry is coming to build it.
  Sunday morning, 85 men from Power came to worship at our place . The men arrived to A table of Empanadas that Paula and China made, and coffee. They grabbed some of the snacks and sat down to worship. It's really a joyful noise. It reminded me of the Promise Keepers events I attended. I once again was able to strap on my guitar and join the worship team. The word was shared on sowing and reaping. One of my favorite subjects.
  They bought all of Paula's quilts, many t shirts, one guy stuck a hundred dollars in my hand during a handshake. They left and headed to Alliansa Mega Church in Reynosa for their service. Sergio, Andres and I went as well.
  Monday their team came to build. Scott Anderson was the team leader. We stayed at his house in California last Sept. When we attended Powers Golf Outing in Riverside. We got a lot done in only 5 working hours. Yesterday Power Ministry provided us with a load of beans and rice, and over 1000 bibles. They left town yesterday to head back to San Antonio to drop this group off and pick up group 2.






No comments: