I'M GLAD WE'RE NOT CITIZENS OF THIS WORLD.

  If I was a citizen,  I'd be bummed right now about the political climate. But because I'm a citizen of heaven and a child of the Living God, this election only shows how close we are to the Kingdom of God coming to rule and reign on Earth. As an Ambassador of Christ, were not to be concerned about what happens,  knowing that God is orchestrating everything according to His will. However, the free 7 day trial of 2021 almost wants me to say" no thanks". 
  But on the bright side of things, the warehouse is full of beans and rice, and some other food products. Muscle milk, granola bars, vegetable chips, and 3 pallets of water. Donations were made to buy 20,000 lbs of rice and we thank you for responding to the need.
  My last post was about God's Favor during a year of craziness. I added up the amount of beans and rice that went through our hands, and it was enough to feed 3.5 million people one meal. If God can get it through you, He will get it to you!!!! I plagiarized that, but it's so true. Those of you that support the ministry are the best, and we surely appreciate you. 
  So as we head into a new year I am going to focus on the eternal,  instead of the temporary things. Its easy to get sucked into the things of this world. Paula and I are not getting any younger,  but as we joined 13 other missionaries from our home church on a Zoom meeting,  I was encouraged to see God keeping all of us healthy and safe. We have all made some huge changes to our ministries and God continues to grow and use us all in different ways. 
   So let's trust God with 2021 inspite of the godless people who are leading our country. To coin a sermon I heard,  " It had to happen", to fulfill all of the scripture.  Look up, our redemption draws near.
  
  

No comments: