GOD IS GOOD

As Raul and I arrived at our lot on Sat. in the colonia to work on our house there, I backed in as I was talking on the phone and looked in the mirror and the huge pile of dirt and rock was gone!! It had all been pushed by a back hoe into its final resting place, making our lot about 10 feet deeper. Carmello said the driver came by yesterday after we had left and for about 20 bucks this guy saved me days of work and also my back. I offered Carmello the money and he said it was my Christmas present. We got four walls up and it was so windy we quit after lunch. We still need to paint everything so I didn't want to get to far ahead of myself. The line on the bridge is getting much worse as the people from Mexico come here to shop. It was backed up all the way to the border which is a 3 hour wait but by the time we came back across it was about an hour. The Shong family should be here tonight about 9 and it will be great to have them here this week. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!!!

No comments: