A DAY OF GREAT BLESSING

Yesterday Paula and I had to be at St. Joe's Provina Hospital in Joliet at 6:00 am for the surgery on my knee. The opportunities God gave us to share about Gods provision making the surgery possible were many. Our Pastor and good friend Pat Peglow from Moraine Valley Church met us there and we spent some time in Gods word and prayer before they rolled me away to get my knee fixed, so we can continue our work building homes in Mexico for the poor. The surgery took an hour and a half and by 10:30 we were on our way home. No pain at all and I woke up refreshed and ready for coffee. As I write this, I still have no pain at all thanks to the prayers of the Saints. I met with several men Tues night and we prayed for my surgery as well as my friend Lens' knee that has had some complications after his knee scope. We had the opportunity to pray with and for all the nurses on the day surgery floor before we left. We met so many nice people in such a short time, so Thanks St Joe for your kindness and service to humanity.

No comments: