GODS PLAN vs OUR PLAN

After I had an MRI on my knee in Mexico and knew that I had a tear in my meniscus our trip to Chgo was going to be the rest my knee would need to possibly get better, BUT GOD, I love those words BUT GOD has provided surgery and all the costs associated with it, absolutely free!!! Yea that's right, FREE. All services have been donated, because of what we do in Mexico to help others in need. The fact that we don't have health insurance has been a concern to us lately as we get older, but the choice to carry health insurance or feed the 200 families that depend on us to provide food for them once a month had us making the better choice to feed those in need and trust God to provide health care for us and boy has He provided. I can't sleep much as my head and my heart sings praise. A totally unbelievable week with the surgery gift and some divine appointments to make it all possible. WHO AM I THAT GOD SHOULD BE MIND FULL OF ME? I am his child and oh how he loves me, and oh how he loves you too!! Surgery is June 23rd at 9 am. God has some divine appointments for me I am sure, the doctors, nurses, staff and all at St Josephs Hospital in Joliet, Il that have blessed me beyond measure. MUCHAS GRACIAS

No comments: