GODS FAVOR--------------AGAIN AND AGAIN

I know that I have spoken a lot about Gods favor lately, but I can't help it. It's everywhere we turn. In spite of our failures and sins we struggle with, God still wants to pour out his favor on us, not because of who we are, but because of WHOSE WE ARE! A good and generous friend donated some more generators and much needed nails to build the houses with and my sister hooked me up with a trucking company that will bring them to Texas tomorrow. When I asked what it was going to cost me for the transportation of everything, that too was being donated, by people who don't even know us. BUT GOD DOES! Psalm 84 says" THE LORD BESTOWS FAVOR AND HONOR ON THOSE WHO'S WALK IS BLAMELESS, AND HE WITHHOLDS NO GOOD THING" Now in my personal walk with God, I'm NOT blameless, But God sees me as blameless because of Jesus Christ, so as I walk in that knowledge of who I am because of who's I am then all the promises of God are fulfilled in us. Expect Gods' abundant favor and blessings today as you walk by faith. We have to drive about 250 miles north along the Rio Grande' River to Eagle Pass to meet the driver on Friday, a route we have never traveled from here. This past week has been a week of helping people with various things, and getting water to families with my truck and another guys truck. We bought the empty lot next to our lot, and hope to build a water well on it. More FAVOR from God, we have a supporter who has agreed to pay for drilling the well. Don't ever pinch us and wake us up from this wonderful life God has given us.

1 comment:

RichLarson said...

Bruce,next time stand on a box or something when you take a picture standing next to that guy!