TWENTY FOLD RETURN IN JUST THREE DAYS!!!

When we gave everyone in the colonia a double portion of beans and rice Saturday, my prayer was for them to give a portion of their blessing to another family. I won't know how that pans out until next month when we hand out food again. Well my brother from another mother, Rocket Rick Caywood called and has 5000 lbs of beans for me. Check out his ministry google Rick Caywood, Waco Texas. So we sowed an extra 250 lbs of beans and God gave us 5000lbs. We just can't seem to outgive God!!! I have to drive to San Benito, Tx in the morning to get as many bags as I can fit in my van and I'll get the rest later. I really just want to see Rick and bless him however I can. Paula made a wonderful tres leches cake for Mimi and Rebeccas 5th birthday party today, and we also had chicken and a piniata. Over 100 again today, so not much work done in the colonia, but the churches from Austin did manage to extend water service to several more families down the road.

No comments: