OPPORTUNITIES EVERYWHERE

You don't have to be a missionary to take advantage of the opportunities to help those in need that come across your path everyday, you just have to be observant. If you ask God in the morning to give you an opportunity to be a blessing to someone that day, I guaranty results. Put $50 bucks in your pocket and watch what God does when your available to be used, and your money is available as well. This week was not a week that a whole lot building was done in the colonia, just a week of filling the truck with food and driving to the farther parts of the colonia and blessing them. I also spent many hours doing last years taxes, so I can take everything to Chicago at the end of the month. While sitting there staring at all of the numbers on my ledger, I was blown away at how God provided for us last year and opened the door for to be in a position to feed the multitudes with the new house and warehouse. Every dollar that was donated, God used, to bless those in Mexico and we were privileged and blessed enough to send a little support money to 15 different ministries around the world. When I was in working in Chicago and making a lot more money than I do now, I gave proportionately less to Gods work around the world, I figured it was the churches job to support missionaries, so I gave to the church. Wrongo bucko, now that we support the efforts of others in the mission field, God takes care of us. WHAT WE MAKE HAPPEN FOR OTHERS, GOD MAKES HAPPEN FOR US!! How about adopting a missions family this week? Find one and do it!

No comments: