THANK YOU LORD FOR THE MANY BLESSINGS

OK, Bruce went to Chicago IL, to visit family and friends and I had to stay back because some of the kids that we sponsored to go to school, wanted me to be present for their graduation day, (they are so sweet)! so I will join him July 9th. I am looking forward to visiting with all of you back home! What a Lord we serve! He never ceases to give us blessings over blessings . When I arrived in Nopalera, two Doctors from Reynosa that we met a few weeks ago, wear already there, we fixed a place for them to give free medical consultation to the people, after they got their food. We also told everyone that the public baths were going to be open again and that everyone was welcome to use them. Last month Bruce challenged the people to become givers and to share what was given to them with someone that was less fortunate than them. Today when I asked who did such thing, 5 hands went up, I asked them to please stay. After most people were gone I asked them, how did it feel to be able to help others? They answered GOOOOD!!! so I said, because you gave, God is glorified, because of His mercy and grace we can give you something extra. Some other people that hung around asked, can we have the extras too? I said sure! when you start giving, God will also give you more. Their heads went down and walk away, It reminded me when Jesus told the rich man to go and sell everything and give it to the poor, He was also sad and walk away. Some times we forget how blessed we are, God loves us so much and gives us more than what we need, perhaps, because He wants to see if we will share those blessing with others? I think YES!

No comments: