TIME TO GET OUT OF THE HEAT # I HATE PACKING ( I always forget something)

   First I want to thank the Lord for the Favor He bestows upon us all the time. Our good friend Theresa came down from San Antonio with Carin and brought many gifts for the people in the colonia as well as some great food from her sons catering business. Several people have come the last few days for food for their ministries and we are so blessed to be able to provide them with all the beans and rice they need. The gift we received to cover the cost of the two truck loads of beans just blows me away. They have arrived in Harlingen and we will pick them up when we return home. Just think, One Million meals worth of beans!!!
   Parting is always such sweet sorrow as we said so long to our good friends in the colonia. Paula made a cake for Carmelos birthday next week. The grass is all cut, thanks to Sergio that came and changed the oil in all the vehicles and then cut the half of the yard that I didn't while we were in Mexico yesterday. Fellow servants coming along side of us to bless us.
    I think I jammed enough clothes into my suitcase to last the trip. It is so much easier to take the R.V. on a road trip, then we can bring everything, including our cat Shadow. But we're flying and looking forward to spending some time with Kristin and Kelly also when she fly's in from Colorado on Thursday, to celebrate Kristins birthday and attend Eric and Katies wedding. The 25 of Sept is also the first day of the Shemitah Year, followed by the Year of Jubilee in 2016. Prophetic? I think it is very significant. Give me a call and I'll share with you about it.
   We made an invite to join us for lunch after church Sunday on Facebook and only had a couple responses, so we are going to attend the donors luncheon at church for the High School Group that came down in August instead. That will great to see everyone and meet their parents and supporters and hear their personal stories from the trip. We look forward to seeing our friends and supporters in church this Sunday and possibly the next as well.
 

No comments: