A SAD BUT AWESOME DAY AHEAD

  Today brother bill would have turned 60. He's been with the Lord for a month now. I wonder what he's been doing up there? Most likely he has been spending his time thanking Jesus for him even being there. Eternity is a long- long time, well it's forever, and we'll all be there one day, well not all, but those that give their lives to Christ. So it's a sad and a glad day. I guess I'm kinda jealous as well, as I long to be with Jesus and all the saints. Soon and very Soon we're going to see the King!!!
     Today Gator wants to bring his truck over and give it to me, well I should say my truck, but we're going to Mexico and won't be back until this afternoon. I'll try to get him to wait, because I want a picture of the transfer of "power". The Net Menders are coming with us today to do a few work projects in the colonia, and have a sewing outreach as well. A few men will wire a couple houses we built, some painters will paint and others will do whatever.

No comments: