After a week filled with a joyous dedication day with the Carpenters Crew, Paula and I spent Saturday night in Mexico and attended Abundant Grace Church in Reynosa yesterday. I had my own personal interpreter sitting next to me and Edgar filled me in with parts I didn't understand. A two and a half hour service didn't seem that long. As visitors, we met the Pastor after the service and I think He is coming this Saturday to preach at our food outreach. Ruth brought Mimi and Caleb and we picked Carmelo up at school after the service and went to HEB and bought the cooking oil and flour to give out Saturday. David and Luzma invited us to their house for some grilled chicken and sausage.
   I'm calling the two girls in the warehouse,"The Bean Queens" Angel and Alexa had fun just climbing on the biggest bean bag chairs that they will ever see. There has been many great posts on facebook and on the One Family One Purpose web site, if you have a moment check out the video Ryan Johnson put together. www.onefamilyonepurpose.org. I'll try to figure out how to get it on the blog.
   We have a couple flying in today to spend a few days here, and it looks like their flight from Dallas to here is cancelled due to an ice storm up there. Pray for them and wisdom as they travel.

No comments: