Tuesday we  dropped the  girls  at the  airport  and picked up the cooler we took apart a  few weeks ago.  We'll be  taking  it to  Waco  TX next week. After  we got  back home we started unbolting the transmission.  We removed it Wednesday at took it to a shop down the road. They said they would  rebuild  it for $900.00. Not to bad I  thought.
   Later Wednesday  Paula and I went to our Life Screen appointment  to get our annual check of our arteries  and vascular  system. Yippie!!
   Today Poncho and Toni came to help me fix my leaky roof. We found the problems and fixed them. They also finished  several other  projects I have been  procrastinating finishing. We uncovered 5 scorpions  while moving some wood. YIKES!!  The guys also powe washed my roof on the R.V. Paula spent the day doing yard work.  Going to Mexico  tomorrow  to get some rest.  Not!                                        The $1000.00  miracle seed continues to amaze us as a few other people heard from God and stepped out of the  boat and believed God.  There is no end to the Goodness of God!!!!! Happy  Dia De Nino

No comments: