HAPPY MOTHERS DAY AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.

   We posted some pictures on Mothers Day on our Facebook page and forgot to put some on the blog. But we wish all Mothers, Stepmothers a happy day none the less. We celebrated in the colonia with Carmelo, Ruth and Carmelos two sisters Lucy and Ulda. They brought their kids down and we had a feast of chicken, sausage, and bisteak. Afterwards, we celebrated my birthday with a cake. It was a great time with great company. Thanks for all the birthday well wishes, most of which came on Facebook. If you want to connect on Facebook, look up Bruce Martin Hepburn and Paula Hepburn.
   I re posted a few pictures from last Friday again, by mistake. The house dedication of Domingo and Paulas house, as well as the single mom with four kids that needs a house. Well we have had a few people comment on Facebook that they wanted to be part of the financial end of supplying them with a home. Praise the Lord.
    Yesterday I had to go to the eye doctor and the news isn't good. I have a big problem in my left eye and I'm going to be part of a study group getting treatment for free over the next seven months. Things are really blurry in that eye, and I can't handle it or hide it, or deny its existence any longer. I have prayed for healing and this is how God is working it out. Free care!!! I have to go back again Friday for 3 to six hours of tests. I'd still prefer the quick healing miracle with no more appointments. Give thanks in ALL circumstances. Thank You Lord!!
    Larry Peterson is here from Phoenix for a few days of just helping out around the house with Paulas "honey do" list. He's the best. Yesterday he wired up another fan on our porch and some other electrical problems were fixed. Today we built shades over our back windows to keep the sun out and the rain out as well. The windows leak with hard wind driven rains, and man did we have them last night. 4 or 5 inches of rain last night and today. Hopefully we can go to the colonia tomorrow.
    Larry and I went over to RGBI and picked up some new toilets for the Melody Orphanage in Reynosa. They needed toilets and Kendall showed me 3 skids of toilets before heading back to Iowa, so once again, God provides. I need to get 9 flush valves for them. I bought one today to make sure they will work, 75 bucks each for the valves. I'll get the rest when they need em.

   THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU GUYS GIVE US

No comments: