HEALING THE OLD FASHION WAY

   Well since I didn't experience the miraculous healing in my left eye, God is using the medical world. Monday afternoon I had two injections into my eye to help with the blurry vision I have had for a year. No real pain, but just the thought of sticking 2 different needles in your eye make one want to cringe. Keep on praying that this avenue of treatment helps. I go back for more pokes in the eye next month, can't wait. So what ever God wants to do is fine by me. Not my will but thine be done O Lord.
    Paula was sick all day Monday from some food she ate at a birthday party in Mexico. Bad Tacos!! I didn't eat any of them, but a couple other people in the colonia did and were sick as well. I stuck to the tamales.She was better Tuesday and was able to hold her sewing class. 11 women came to work on the quilts they make. We brought 8 sewing machines back across the border to get fixed, so I'm pretty much done with donated sewing machines. If someone wants to give us their old machine when they buy a new one for themselves, I'll challenge them to give the new one away and keep the old. After all God wants our best, not our leftovers. So I think I'm going to take Paula shopping for some new machines. We had 4 new ones donated and shipped to us last month, now we need at least four more to keep everyone busy.
    While Paula was doing the class, I decided to build a porch on the back of the Community Center. The water coming off of the roof is eroding the ground so bad, I have to do something before it all washes away. We still haven't been able to get the ready mix truck down to the foundation we need to pour. We're hoping tomorrow will find the road dry enough. We have had the wettest spring in many years, but this week, 95 every day and sunshine. Gotta get this house built before we leave, I just want to be there when they open the door on their new house.
    Our road trip will start in a couple of weeks, maybe as soon as next Thursday or Friday.

No comments: