WE REALLY DON'T WANT TO LEAVE, BUT WE MUST

    Jesus said " it is good that I go away, for I will send the comforter". Well that's kind of our attitude. We really don't want to leave what we so love to do, but it is good for the ministry if we take a little break from time to time, so that The Comforter can come and fill us as well. So we said our goodbyes to all that we saw in the colonia Wednesday, ate a last meal with Carmelo, Ruth and the kids, prayed with them and when we dried the tears, we drove into another beautiful sunset in Mexico.
    Yesterday we were busy getting things ready to leave, including getting an alignment on the R.V. which made a huge difference. The only down side of getting the R.V. fixed is that when I was backing out of the bay far enough to turn around, I cut the wheel hard to the left and the back end of the R.V. caught the forks on their fork truck that were left up about four feet. I felt something catch and then release, and I put a two foot gouge in the back rear corner. I was so bummed. Who leaves a fork truck with the forks up in the air 4 feet? The Manager just looked at me and shrugged after I examined the damage. I bought a fiberglass repair kit to fix it when we get up north, until then caulk and duct tape.
 I called several ministries to come and get beans and rice for the month and Bethany Church came right away as they feed hundreds of families every month. So I gave them a double portion of beans (4000 lbs) and about a thousand pounds of rice. Another Pastor came and I slid a one ton bag of beans into his pickup.
   We will be in Chgo on the 22 of June through the 6th of July. Remember the pizza party June 28th at 1 pm Moraine Valley Church, Palos Heights IL. All are welcome, bring the kids. The traditional 4th of July party at the Elizondos in Wheatfield Indiana is a must do. We will then be in LaHarpe IL the 6th through the 11th of July. I don't what is planned there, but we usually get together with the Carpenters Crew,The Junkin 4 Jesus team and The One Family One Purpose ministry team, who are all inner connected.
    Looking forward to some refreshing and re charging. We have built 13 houses since January and several other projects as well. We'll be heading through South Carolina to Visit the Lara family, have a meal with The Johnson's who lead Power Ministry, a stop in Kentucky to see a couple of friends that come every year to do missions. I'm tired already just thinking about all we'll do while traveling. Maybe we should just park our R.V. on a Gulf Coast Beach and stay a while!!! I think we will.
                                                 SEE YOU SOON, WE HOPE

No comments: