YOU WILL RECEIVE POWER. WHEN?

   The bible says,  when the Holy Spirit comes upon you. Thats Power Ministry's scripture verse. And it came as I spent the last week traveling around Texas and Mexico doing various work projects from Acuna Mexico to Reynosa Mexico.  The last time I joined them on their trip I suffered a heart attack and it cut my trip short. This year a good friend and partner in the ministry died of a heart attack  and that cut this year's trip short.
  Mark Grennell got radically saved a few years ago when he joined us on a home building missions trip. I sit in the airport heading to Chicago to celebrate Marks life and rejoice at his life well lived.
  Our projects with Power included many building projects, street evangelism,  a carnival for the community, worship time, devotions daily, and some great fellowship.







No comments: