BACK TO THE MOUNTAINS OF COUHILLA

  Thursday morning Sergio, his son Obed and I returned to Big Heart Orphanage in the mountains near Saltillo to install and weld all the metal purlins on the new kitchen and dining room. Shawn and I cut and set the purlins while Sergio and Obed welded them in place.
  I bought a big box of rib eye steaks on the way and they grilled them up Saturday night to celebrate Gator and Deannas anniversary.  38 years of which most has been serving orphans.
  We finished up the work we came to do, and headed home Sunday afternoon when the last purlin was welded. We thank God for the low humidity up there, which made it possible for long work days. A nice ride on a quad and trail bike for me and Shawn while the guys finished welding.
  There's a lot more work to do out there and Lord willing,  the group's and funds will come. Paula and I are heading to Illinois next week since the lockdown has ended there. Another eye injection Friday and a day or two to heal before we leave.
  On a cool God thing, I called my insurance agent to paid my 6 month premium and he told me it was $318.00 and said that he wanted to pay the premium as a gift to the ministry.  How cool was that ?






No comments: