GIVE THANKS IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES

Two days ago, I blogged about the BAM! factor of Gods Favor and then Yesterday BAM! I got an attack from my appendix and spent the night in the Hospital after having it yanked out of my body at 8:30 pm. I woke up yesterday with a little stomach ache and by 11 o'clock I had thrown up for the first time in over ten years. Wes and Jess were here and suggested silver water, but we don't have any so I just blew it off until I returned from working out in the warehouse and BAM a major pain in my lower stomach. Paula checked the internet, because everything they say on the internet is true, and I had the symptoms of a problem with my appendix. So I called the only doctor I know, a man named Steve from church and he ran blood tests and my white count was 17,000 and He said I needed to get to the hospital now and within 2 hours I had my appendix out. Now when you tell people you don't have insurance, they look at you like your from planet zog. Which opens the door for me to share that we don't have insurance because we use the money to feed the poor. The surgery went well I guess because I feel great except when I cough or laugh, or hiccup. Doctor Marcoz did the surgery and I'm praying for the same kind of miracle I had with my knee surgery. I was able to pray with one of the nurses this morning and that was special. We gave out several of our brochures and hope that will get involved with helping the poor. So give thanks in all circumstances. I was suppose to go golfing with three guys tomorrow that help our ministry and the course was only charging $20.12 in honor of the world ending, but instead I'll be reading the word and praying at the beginning of the winter solctice and the end of all things as we know it. OR NOT! The doc says I cant do much physical labor so Alan, Roger and Lyneaa will have to build the house themselves sorry!!

No comments: