HOW MANY DAYS DO YOU HAVE?

If you knew for certain that in 13 days on December 21st 2012, the end of life as we know it would end, what would you be doing for the next 13 days? How many wrongs do you need to right? How many times would you need to say I love you to family? How faithful have you been to what God has called you to do? How much money do you have in the bank that could have kept starving people alive? How many times has the Spirit of God prompted you to do something, that would cost you something, and you shrugged it off as indigestion? How many times have we felt guilty taking a vacation, when giving that money up for an eternal, Kingdom purpose would have been the Christian thing to do? America has been under judgement since Sept 11, 2001 and the smiles of heaven no longer look down on us. The protection we enjoyed in this country for over 220 years from the God we once served as a nation is gone. All hell is breaking loose and we are still sleeping. Christ and any mention of God or Jesus Christ has been ripped from our culture by a handful of atheists, God haters, anti Christs, pagans, lost people and we haven't even fought the good fight of faith. I hope that Dec 21st is it and Jesus will separate the sheep from the goats and His Kingdom will be ushered in. Read Mathew Chapter 25 verses 31 through 46, and place yourself where you fit most. The church and the Nation needs to repent and most of what I see is 2nd Timothy Chapter 3. So what if? It's either the END OF ALL THINGS this month or THE FISCAL CLIFF next month, it really doesn't matter to me God, has me in the palm of His hand. I rant because I spent the week putting a new roof on the house we're trying to sell and to me, I wasted  a few days of my life not helping people, but that's just Me.

No comments: