IT HAD TO HAPPEN!!!!!

  Do you ever wonder "why"? Why did this happen, or that happen? When is this trial going to end? What are you doing Lord? Why am I still walking in the valley of the shadow of death? Where's the mountain top? How much more can I take?
  God knows everything about everything about what is going on! He'll never leave us or forsake us! Every trial is an opportunity to trust God.  Every valley is an opportunity for God to intervene in your circumstances. The trust part is the greatest threat to the enemy of our soul.
  Having my heart attack so far from a hospital that could do what needed to be done has turned out to be very costly.  The air flight bill was, wait for it, $72,000.00. Oh man! It was only an hour ride! My insurance has paid them $12,000.00. I got a bill for $59,800.00. I'm negotiating with them for a "realistic " amount.  Heck I used to own my own tractor trailer and if I got 2 dollars a mile, that was great. They want over $500.00 a mile. Oh well, just like I said earlier, " It had to happen". If God can provide for a new transmission for us, a helicopter ride is no big deal.
  Things are going well in Mexico.  All is quiet for now. Shawn and Carla Estes hosted our team at Big Heart Orphanage in the mountains while we were gone. We saw the team before they left. We had them over for breakfast. We just received 48 boxes of shoes donated from Mark in Tacoma Washington. A load of beans has been donated and we should get them this month.Andres and a couple guys dismantled a building for a company and we have enough wood to build a house or two.
 Our camping trip with the family got rained out so we came home early and stopped on the way to visit someone I haven't seen in 54 years, since childhood. That was cool. Also we stopped and had supper with Wes and Meaghan in Weatherford texas.





No comments: