SEED, AND SOME TIME BRINGS FORTH A HARVEST

  When sowing something into God's Kingdom, whether it be your time, talents, resources, believe that there is a harvest coming. The windows of heaven will be open one day. These last several weeks, I've been going as often as I can to the therapy unit at the local hospital, for cardiac rehab.  I'm getting stronger every session.  I want my strength without putting in the time. But time gives birth to bigger things. Mice give birth every month or so. The elephant gestation period is a year and a half. Why? Because she's giving birth to something huge!
  We've been  sowing into God's Kingdom for many many years.  Feeding the poor, meeting the needs of orphanages, building houses. Last week a man in Chicago gave us a truck load of beans. Our daughter donated the money to cover the trucking costs. This week he called me with two more loads he would buy us. Power Ministry and Rick Caywood Ministries are covering the transportation costs for both loads. Thats 3 truck loads in just over a week. I think tge Heavens are open.
  Me, Jaime, Andres and A young man named Christopher road along to Big Heart Orphanage in the mountains near Saltillo.  I had to take a power trowel and new jack hammer to them. Now Chris has helped Andres for a few days. He's 15 years old and on his own. He wanted to see an orphanage and maybe live in one. He knows he needs a change from living on the streets. He got involved in the wrong things for many years. Jaime asked me to tell my story and testimony. After telling it, he prayed to accept Christ as Saviour. We spent the night at the orphanage and headed back Friday morning.  It was our anniversary and Jaimes daughter Kaylas birthday party. Paula stayed in Mexico while I went to Saltillo. I went across the border to pick up Sergio and China to come to Kaylas birthday party. I also needed to get Paula a card and some flowers. It was so funny when Paula gave me an anniversary card while we were at the orphanage.  I laughed when I opened it. Paula said why are you laughing? I bought her the exact same card from Walgreens that afternoon.  We have become one!!!
  We leave for Puebla Thursday morning.  Pray for us as we drive through Mexico.






 . 

No comments: