LET HIM THAT BOASTS, BOAST IN THE LORD

  I can't wait to see what God is going to do next! I know we don't deserve any thing good that comes our way, but Proverbs 19 vs 17 says " He that gives to the poor, lends to the Lord, and He, will repay you for what you have done." I've quoted that many many times. It goes along with the promises of Isaiah 58. So I will boast about God and His promises.
  I posted about the 3, yes 3 truck loads of beans that were donated to the ministry.  That's enough to feed 1.5 million people a meal. What a food line that would be. Several people, and Hulls Grove Baptist church in Vale NC, donated money for transportation costs.Well if that wasn't enough this week, Louis Davenport from Power Ministry dropped off 10,000 pounds of rice yesterday. If that wasn't enough,  I called the Air Evac company that flew me to the hospital in San Antonio  after my heart attack. The bill is $72,000.00. The insurance only paid 12,000.00. I got a bill for 59,800.00! I called them and they were willing to discount it to $21,568.15 if I could pay it in 30 days. #nowayjose. Now Power Ministry had a board meeting and approved to give us $10,000.00 towards the Bill! Whoa!! I told the lady from Air Evac that we're missionaries and funds are limited. We had been praying for favor and I asked the lady if they would take $15,000.00 and forgive the rest. She called me back later that day and agreed to that amount. #burdenlifted, #paidinfull,#godprovides!!!
   We are loading up the van to head to Puebla Mexico with a few people from the colonia to join our directors and 40 other people. Our daughter Kelly is flying to Puebla to join us and we are excited for that. It's about a 800 mile drive through Mexico, so please be praying for us. We celebrated our 22nd anniversary last week and celebrated at Melodys Orphanage in Reynosa along with Jaimes daughter Kaylas birthday.





No comments: