JUST BECAUSE HE SAID SO

Monday was one of those days with so much to do and God interupts our plans and has us pick up empty propane tanks from as many people as I could and take them and fill them up. One women asked why I would do that, and all I could say is that God told me to. I have learned that the best way to be used by God, is to do what he says, when He says. They were all blessed by God and the $120.00 it cost to fill 14 tanks won't hurt Gods pocket at all. Jorge', his wife and thier four kids are excited about getting a home next month and they will tear down the house they live in now, to make room. It's just like life, sometimes we have to tear down old, comfortable, familiar lives to allow God to do a new thing in our life. If that were not so, Paula and I wouldn't be here. Isaiah 43 vs 18 says "FORGET THE FORMER THINGS, DO NOT DWELL ON THE PAST, SEE I AM DOING A NEW THING, DON'T YOU PERCEIVE IT"? Pastor Victor will be busy for a while building four foundations for us. We had the blocks and cement delivered yesterday, so I'm sure the work has begun getting the foundations built.Yesterday was very cold and windy so Paula, Ruth and Lucy cleaned the Ministry Center, Me, Carmelo and Beto organized everything in our storage house. As fast as we try to get rid of everything we get, sometimes it starts to build up and we have to take a load to some other colonias nearby, so we'll do that next week.

No comments: