FINALLY

Friday, we were finally able to finish Melquiades and Martinas' house. A week from start to finish, but with all the rain it really made for a slow build. Only a week and this sweet couple has a new house and the greater news is that while they have spent over sixty years on this earth without knowing where they would go if they were to die have settled that issue for time and eternity. no body had ever shared with them about salvation and eternal life found in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. As Paula spent some time laying out Gods plan of salvation to them, we called everyone over to pray for them and with them as they accepted Christ as their savior. We planned on dedicating the house Monday so we told them they were free to move their stuff in and we would dedicate it Monday and Martina made us Mole' and we brought the chicken. While Pastor Victor continues to install the stucco on Luciano and Eva's' house, the colored stucco is awesome. I spent the all day Saturday power washing my roof and it looks fantastic, however the severe sun burn I am suffering from on my back is killing me, and I'll never take my shirt off in this sun again.

No comments: