RE-CALCULATING---RE-CALCULATING

Do you have one? A talking GPS. I bought one the other day in Osage Beach Missouri on our way home. This thing almost got thrown out the window the first day. I didn't want to listen the constant re-calculating voice every time I made a wrong turn. How many times a day do we get off track or change our plans and God has to constantly re- calculate to get us back on track? People know that I change my mind every ten or fifteen minutes and the trip home was no exception. Just take my little trailer home, or stop in Laharpe and pick up Roys huge trailer and fill it up. Well, we stopped in Laharpe and before we knew it, Roy had us emptying our trailer into His trailer, and then putting our trailer inside His trailer and filling our trailer back up with stuff donated by a nursing home that was in the Carpenters Crew trailer. CONFUSED, welcome to my world. Call me and I'll tell you all about it. We finally got on the road after we had supper with Roy and Carla Day, so here we are a 32 foot R.V. with a 20foot 102 inch wide trailer way over loaded in the front cruising down the back roads of America, I LOVE IT.!!! All went well for the most part on the trip home, except the generator quit on us a few times while it was well over 100 degrees. We stopped at Phil and Marianne Chains in Noble Oklahoma to get some paper work done as we re-calculate our vision for misssions in Mexico. We have been working with them with their backpack program for the kids in Mx. and will now run our funding and support through their Ministry. We spent the night there and got back on the road about noon on Wed. We dropped a bike off in San Antonio on our way through and picked up some gifts for Pastor Victors Daughter Anna. Her Quincinera is today at 3;30. Rick Caywood has his big rig backed up to the ware house as I speak with some more beans. Him and I had a rough day yesterday with vehicle problems, we had a brake caliper almost burn the van up and he had tire and coolant problems with his semi. Oh well what part of ALL don't we understand. It was great to get to the colonia after the repairs on the van, if only for a few hours.

No comments: