TEMPERAL VS ETERNAL

Just where is it that we find our meaning and purpose in this life? What drives you? What gets you out of bed everyday? Where do you want to spend your retirement years, and what will you do when you get there? How much is enough when God asks you to give money to help a poor family? How much time do we spend at the feet of Jesus? How much time do I spend waiting in line at the border crossing praying? How is your so called life going? How are these little babies we just built a house for going to survive in the colonia? How is it, I get so caught up in busyness that I don't take special time with my wife? How is it that after we shared the gospel with the family that helped us all week we didn't close the deal and left? I don't know why I put all these questions in here and I could ask a thousand more, but the one of the most important questions I could ask is DO YOU KNOW HIM? I mean really know Him? As Paul asked, and the power of His Resurrection?

No comments: