HEALING IS COMING , AND SO IS A BUNCH OF BLESSINGS TO THE COLONIA

I wrote the other day that I had type 1 diabetes and I was in a funky place for a few days. Monday the doctors office called and had the rest of my blood tests and the doc wanted to see me again. This time, like all good men, I brought my wife with to really listen to what the doc said. Oh how wise we get with age! The doc told us that I had type 2 diabetes, not type 1 Praise the Lord! You see healing is already working its' way through my body. I'm standing on Gods promise to heal me, but I'm going to make some lifestyle changes to accompany my healing. Thanks for the prayers.
    It's starting to get colder here and Alan, Dave B. and I were able to get a golf game in today. Paula and Lynnea are making tamales today and I can't wait to eat a few. This missions season os really shaping up to be very busy with 5 groups coming between Christmas and the end of February building at least 9 homes and a community center on our vacant lot in the colonia. I'm kinda stressing to get everything done before Christmas, but God has my back as promised in Isaiah 58. We need your prayers for a great missions season and that God will provide an additional R.V. or camper trailer to fit everyone coming next month.

No comments: