CAVITIES FILLED AND SOME TEETH EXTRACTED

Phil and Marianne Chain are the directors of Mexico Missions, Inc and invited Dr. Clark to come and test out the portable dental lab that Phil and I bought 2 years ago. It was a huge blessing to those that came and the lab worked great. Just the sound of the drills made me shiver and it did a few of the kids as well. Many of the people had never been in a dental chair before today and Dr Clark did everything he could to calm the hearts of the fearful. Paula, Phil and Marianne assisted the Doc for over 8 hours and 30 patients. I made sure the people waiting had water to drink and even bought everyone a freeze pop when he came jingling through the colonia. I kept the kids occupied with coloring books and crayons while they waited their turn in the chair.
    Tomorrow we have our monthly food and clothes distribution and the doc will see patients after that.I built a few more benches to try to get everyone a place to sit, but I still need a few more. So much to do, so little time!

No comments: