HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE DADS THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR WORLD.

I had posted on Facebook, that I wish I could play a round of golf with my Dad today. He has been with Jesus for about 20 years now I guess. One of the greatest days in my life was kneeling down with Him as He  prayed to accepted Jesus Christ as His Savior. Two weeks latter, He had a heart attack and died in His sleep. We were in the planning stages of a golf trip to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina the next month, that obviously didn't happen. So I abhor anyone that still is blessed with having their Father in their lives to take some special time together and make a memory.
   A hot and busy week in the colonia, as we are still organizing 7 years of junk and misplaced tools in the new garage. The temps have been over 100 every day, so we work in the shade as much as possible.We are planning to start building a few homes in the near future as soon as we hear from God as to who is going to get them. We just wait upon the Lord as He always seems to guide us to those most in need.
   I'm sure most of you have heard about the crisis of all the children making their way across our border, with no where to go and uncertain about their future in the U. S. We are trying to make the necessary contacts to make sure they have enough food while in custody. Obama would not appropriate 150 million for more border security, but he has asked for 2 billion to take care of all the illegals flooding across our unsecured border. We still need to take care of them, so I'm asking God for favor to be part of the solution to meeting their needs. BE BLESSED TODAY AND REMEMBER TO BE A BLESSING TO SOMEONE, FOR THIS IS THE REASON YOU WERE CREATED.

No comments: