EPHESIANS 3 VERSE 20 'HE IS ABLE"

   " He is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think according to the POWER that worketh in us." The last few days I have seen this scripture fulfilled.  It started this past Saturday, when we do our monthly food outreach to the colonia, when hundreds of people come to hear the Word of God and get some much needed food for their families. I invited the Carpenters Crew team that remains for several weeks to avert the cold up north until their last team comes in two weeks, to join us for the dispensa.  I also invited the Power Ministry that is working on several building projects in the area to join us as well. They sent a couple of vans with about 15 guys to help and see what goes on in the building they so generously donated to us last year.
   When they all arrived, hundreds of people were waiting patiently to meet the groups that are so vital to our ministry. Pastor Jaime and Pastor Antonio both gave some inspirational messages to the people and we started handing out the food as some of the Power team prayed and others helped hand out the food. Two women testified about the healing power of prayer, one from cancer and another from a tumor. A few others came forward for prayer for headaches and neck problems, but three people stuck around until almost everyone had left and received Christ as their Savior. What a glorious day.
    One of the Power vans took most of the remaining roofing materials I had purchased for their projects. The only roofing left was 2 16 foot pieces that would not fit in the van or in my trailer. I know a man named Gator Carter that runs Big Heart orphanage in Mexico, he has a big Ford truck with racks on top able to haul the roofing. I have been praying about buying Gators truck from him to do our heavy moving of beans and rice and roofing and it's four wheel drive and I could definitely use it when the roads are muddy. Well Sunday I joined the Power Ministry at Alliansa Church early in the morning for a devotion time and we shared communion together as well. They asked me to share a few words with the 70 men in attendance before the church service. I shared about our ministry and challenged the guys to surrender more of their lives to God and His service. After I shared, Bob Krull came to the podium and asked if I could deliver those 16 foot pieces of roofing? He said that Gator had given them the keys to use his truck to deliver the long pieces. I said I'd be glad to and he handed me the keys. I started to walk back to my seat and Bob stopped me and said that he had one more thing for me, and proceeded to hand me the title to the truck that Gator owned. I was floored with emotion and tears. These guys just bought and paid for the truck that I had been asking God to somehow provide the funds for us to buy for our ministry. I'M OVERWHELMED BY GOD GOODNESS. THE BIBLE SAYS THAT IF WE DELIGHT OURSELVES IN THE LORD, HE WILL GIVE US THE DESIRES OF OUR HEARTS.

No comments: