SOMETIMES I JUST HAVE TO ASK

   Have you ever felt the need to ask God if your doing what you were created to do? Have I discovered Your plan for my life, or do I keep on looking? Is there more to discover or do I just keep doing what I'm doing? A little weariness has set into my heart lately. There are always so many needs that I see and can't seem to get at them all. Can't anyone just take the initiative and do it themselves. I have men that work with us everyday and everyday they ask me what were doing tomorrow? They see the needs, they know what to do. They know the women that needs windows, and door put in. They know the family that needs a few 2x4s to reinforce the wall that's falling down. They see it all, just like I do. I confess as I type this, I'm just tired of leading these guys. I never liked being led, told what to do, where to go. I guess it's the independent trucker spirit in me, but these guys look to me for direction. Talk about the blind leading the blind! Ok so we'll keep doing what we're doing. I'm done venting. CHANGE MY HEART OH GOD. Oh yea, He did that over 25 years ago. Let us not become weary in well doing, for in due season we will reap if we faint not!!!
    Paula had another sewing class yesterday and the girls bagged up the rice for Saturdays food outreach, which we will also give out gift backpacks to the kids and gift purses to the Moms and Fathers day gifts as well. All the family's will be blessed and all the family members honored at the same time. Make our life a little easier. The good news is that several women are coming from Moraine Valley Church to help us, starting Thursday, and will be here to experience Saturdays food and gift outreach. We have a worship team coming fro a church in Reynosa, so that will be good.
     Carmelo and the boys have another house almost done, we put the roof on Monday after they framed it last week.  We'll put a few finishing touches on it today and dedicate it Friday when the ladies come. We also put some more of the fencing up at the Community Center, as Johnny was welding up the brackets for our solar water heater system. Ahhh hot showers, can't wait.

No comments: