PROVIDING TO MEET THE NEEDS OF PEOPLE GIVES GOD GREAT JOY

    ABIDING IN HIS PRESENCE IS WHAT BRINGS US JOY, NOT THINGS!!!


    The other day I was just playing my guitar and worshiping the Lord and I was overcome with Gods presence and just started crying as I worshiped. That's when The Holy Spirit reaffirmed that it is good to be in Gods presence. We all know that , but doing it is quite a different story. I'm always so pre occupied with everything the ministry and life has going on. I need, and most likely we all need to spend time just being still in the presence of God and allow The Holy Spirit to minister to us. I was almost uncomfortable because of a lack of "control" over my emotions, so I just said I LOVE YOU LORD, I LOVE YOU HOLY SPIRIT, I LOVE YOU FATHER. IT'S ALL GOOD

   Today Johnnys wife Juanna is having surgery to remove some tumors and will pray fully not have to have a hysterectomy. We are going to help them with the cost of the surgery, so if anyone would like to help with that need, bring it on! She's has been having problems and then a hospital in Reynosa cut her uterus and she has been bleeding. Another gynee is doing the surgery at a different place. so pray for healing for her.
   Saturday Abraham, a good friend wanted to meet us at our place in Mexico for lunch, so Paula , who was looking marvelous Saturday, made food and we took it over. I told him to take 10- 50pound bags of rice, because we ordered a whole truck load and needed to get rid of what we had at the community center. So he took 10 bags to give out to the people in his area in Reynosa.
   I cleaned the warehouse out, and re arraigned thing to make room for 17 pallets of rice. Raul had given out the last of the rice we had in Texas just before we returned home. I was going to make a few phone calls to get donations to buy an entire truck load, we needed $11,000.00 to buy it and get it delivered, and imagine that, I had enough money in the checking account to pay for it. So if you didn't get a phone call from me, maybe you will get one from the Holy Spirit??? The rice is supposed to arrive by 6 pm today, and we have several people from church coming over to bag beans and rice in the one gallon bags.
    I posted on Facebook the picture of my kitchen table covered with last years receipts and stuff, because I can no longer my books the way I always have. I have to do them right!! So I've been redoing everything and posted that I need a bookkeeper, well one called yesterday and said he would help, and he lives in Alamo Texas, and He's a CPA and He's a missionary and many of you know Shawn from New Life. He also has enough metal roofing from His church in Kentucky that has hail damage, coming our way on a flat bed trailer. The trucker is donating the transportation. Shawn and I were going to fly there in Sept, rent a truck and haul it down here, BUT GOD PROVIDED ONCE AGAIN.
    THANKS AGAIN FOR BLESSING US, SO WE CAN BLESS OTHERS
   

No comments: