THE FAITHFULNESS OF GOD WORKING THROUGH PEOPLE, NAMELY YOU

    As Paula and I start the packing process to head up to Chicago this week, I am sitting at the computer making copies of donation checks we received this week. I want you all to know that every time I go through this process, I am overwhelmed with emotion. I thank God for every one of you and for the sacrifice you make to keep us doing what we do. God is so real to me when I get to see your faith by the gifts you send. It doesn't take faith to keep " your"money. It takes great faith to release it into the hand of God, trusting that it will be multiplied, and used for His Glory and Purpose. So for that we are so eternally grateful, and believe me God has multiplied your gifts. While there are some ministries and missionaries that seem to struggle financially, God has used all of you to keep us from that struggle in our heart wondering if the ministry will survive. We just keep on helping as many poor people as we can, and feeding as many people as we can and building as many houses as we can, and trust God to provide, AND HE DOES!!!
     So I guess, as we pack up the R.V. and load up the cats and all that has to come along for the ride, I'm already missing Mexico and the people there. Paula had her sewing class today and the ladies are real sad to see her go for a few weeks. They really really love the time they spend together, and we love seeing them every week as well. But you know what? We need to spend a little time with family, especially since Kristin is bearing our first Grandchild and is having the baby shower next weekend. Kelly is flying in on Thanksgiving day to spend several days as well.We sometimes feel a little guilty when we leave Mexico for a few weeks, but we really shouldn't. We so love doing what we do, but we need to get away once in a while and refresh a little.
    So while we're up North, I've already got plans to meet with some people regarding ministry, things to pick up, or arrange to have it hauled down here, stops to make along the way and visit some supporters, but I hope God will just work it all out, and I know He will, that we could just be free to just enjoy our kids and time with family and friends as God permits with such a short trip.
    BLESSING TO YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PRAYERS AND SUPPORT

No comments: