TRULY THANKFUL FOR ALL GOD DOES

    This week gave us the opportunity to be so thankful to God for giving us praying friends and family . I was experiencing some chest pain, different from other times. I was heading to Mexico when the Holy Spirit prompted me to turn around and go home and have Paula take me to her cardiologist . They couldn't get me in and told us to go to the hospital . 11 hours of uncertainty and a series of testing gave us the news that there was absolutely nothing wrong!!!! All the tests were negative . So the question is? Was I in the midst of a heart attack and God heard and answered all the prayers, or did God protect me from something? Either way, we're giving thanks to God for His Goodness.
   Back to Mexico first thing Tuesday building shelves for the Melody Orphanage bunkbeds, and an island cabinet for the kitchen. The Johnsons drove down from Oklahoma Tuesday night and spent the day helping in Mexico .  They were here a couple months ago and wanted to bring the family back again.
   We finished the shelves and delivered them to the Orphanage at the same time the bunkbeds were delivered . We're getting so close to the opportunity to serve some children .
    The Johnsons went to Progresso this morning and we all went to the Mathews house for Thanksgiving dinner . Tomorrow, back to Mexico to buy mattresses for the bunkbeds and check on a couple foundations getting built for the teams coming in January .
   WE TRUST YOU FOUND SOMETHING TO GIVE THANKS FOR TODAY, I KNOW WE DID, AND WE'RE THANKFUL FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT .





No comments: