NOT CRYING, BUT TRUSTING GOD'S FAITHFULNESS

  Unbeknownst to me, people actually read our blog from time to time. I've asked a few times to send me an email if you read the blog, and I got 0 responses, so I thought nobody read it. But over the last few days we've gotten a  few donations in response to my posting that our 2018 income was down 50%. It was in fact down that much, but wholly responsible was group cancellations and the money to build 15 or 20 houses at $ 5000.00 each, and the room and board housing money that teams also donate to the ministry. So although we would love to have teams start joining us in helping the poor and the orphans God has placed in our way,  we will continue doing what God directs us to.
  We so appreciate all the support we get that enables us to help and feed so many. Just last week,  we purchased  $1600.00 worth of blankets to help some of the caravan migrants, and people in Saltillo Mexico. Friday, I bought two new ping pong tables and gave them to two orphanages. One guy texted me and said that it must be fun to be able to give so much away, and it is, but it's God who provides the funds to do it. I just get the privilege of giving His money away.  So thanks a million times over for allowing God to use your donations to help so many, and change so many lives with the Good news of the Gospel .





No comments: